Posting ID: 05272016
PayRex offers exciting career opportunities as a fast growing business solutions company. PayRex’s suite of solutions include: Merchant Services, Payroll, Full Tax Administration, Time & Labor Management, and Employee Self-Service. PayRex candidates should be driven, goal oriented individuals with high business acumen, and the desire to win in a quota driven sales environment for an assigned territory.Position Summary:
Prospecting, networking, and new business development are daily focus items for a PayRex Sales Associate.Essential Job Functions (Includes but not limited to the following):
- Contact current and prospective clients to sell PayRex business solutions within a defined market area.
- Prepare and present proposals, quote and recommend business solutions based on customer needs.
- Attend seminars, sales meetings, trade shows or educational activities to stay up-to-date on the latest developments, trends, regulations in the market place.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Required education or equivalent experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year sales
- Business to Business Sales is a plus.
- Time management
- Ability to focus
- Interpersonal, communication skills
- Team player
- Punctual, driven, reliable and energetic